Skip to main content
Family Law
Asked a question 5 months ago

Hello. I live in Northern Ontario, Canada. I have divorced a couple years back. Currently due to the pandemic I lost my job and haven't been able to pay child support. My mother of my child has been pestering me to pay. I am barely paying my rent and bills. What kind of support can I get.

Welcome to our Gamified Legal Question and Answer Platform.

Our open Q&A platform drives high-quality legal-aids services with reputation scores, badges, and leaderboards. Our topics cover everyday legal matters like landlord-tenant questions, child support, divorce traffic accidents, employment issues and more. Because our platform is for educational purposes only, communications in this community are not privileged communications and do not create a lawyer-client relationship. 

Access-to-Justice Challenges, Legal Design Sprints, Legal Technology Hackathons, and Legal Metaverse Gatherings will take place. 


Related Questions

Question Stats

24 view
1 follower
Asked a question 5 months ago
Views this month