Skip to main content

Welcome to Mouthpiece Law Community!

Immigration Law
Immigration Law

Q&A for Immigration Law 


🏷️ Immigration Law Resources

Question Type

International students utilize student visas to facilitate their stay in Canada while studying. The process of becoming a permanent resident (PR) is the first step towards citizenship. To get PR, you will have to apply to the province you wish to live in for a nomination. Alternatively, you can enter through other methods such as skilled worker express entry ( After receiving a provincial nomination, the final decision will be made by the IRCC at the federal level. If you need assistance with the PR process, you may require immigration law legal advice. You can speak to your attorney, or... (More)